COMPOSER - R.J. MITCHELL
Wedding Ceremony Music Expert
- Wedding music expert R.J. Mitchell is a widely published composer, classically trained professional musician, wedding entertainer and teacher. He has performed at well over a thousand wedding ceremonies and receptions as a musician and DJ.
- R.J. graduated from the Crane School of Music in northern New York State where studied classical piano, trumpet and composition. During this period, he was a church organist and played guitar and keyboards in several very successful rock bands. He has published an extensive amount of music with major publishers and music libraries.
- Now he has composed and released two CDs and sheet music of original classical wedding ceremony music. “A Wedding By The Lake” features string quartet, harp and flute. “White Lace: New Classical Wedding Music” features R.J. performing on piano. Both CDs are perfect for wedding ceremonies.
- Read R.J. Mitchell's interview for National Public Radio HERE.
Have questions about wedding music? Ask the expert!
- Email R.J. at: BurnparkPublishing@aol.com
- Purchase "A Wedding By The Lake" and "White Lace: New Classical Wedding Music" wedding ceremony music CDs and Mp3!
- Purchase classical wedding ceremony Sheet Music from the main drop down menu "Sheet Music Store" at the top of each page.
R.J. Mitchell is a proud member of The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers - A.S.C.A.P.